Grand Caribbean 310 - "Destiny's Child"
Grand Caribbean 310
- Instant Confirmation
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Hot Tub
TOP Floor, Easy Beach Access, New Updates Coming!
Welcome to Grand Caribbean East 310 “Destin-y’s Child – our condo is on the prime TOP floor, end location and is fully furnished and equipped!
Family fun, minutes to restaurants & entertainment, pools, tennis, BBQ grills and best of all the easy, breezy beach access right across the street!
This incredible 1 bedroom + hallway bunks condo at Grand Caribbean East is sure to be your new favorite vacation destination! Nestled in the Crystal Beach neighborhood along Scenic Highway 98, this condo has Gulf views, and super easy beach, pool, and walking/biking path access. You are just minutes from some of the best restaurants and things to do on the Emerald Coast – some are even close enough to walk or bike to!
Plan the ultimate beach vacation in our renovated and coastal inspired 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo that sleeps 6 with hallway bunks for the kids and sofa sleeper. Perfect for families or romantic escapes. You will love our large balcony for coffee or dining al fresco! **PLEASE NOTE: our condo building does not have elevators so you will have to use stairs**
– Serene master suite with king sized bed
– Hallway bunks for the kids (bunks are sized for the weight and comfort of children…we do not recommend for adults for comfort and safety!)
– Newly remodeled bathroom features a fully tiled bathtub/shower combo and large vanity
– Spacious living area with sofa sleeper, 50″ flat screen and Gulf views!
– Kitchen is fully stocked with quality cookware and bakeware for meals at home and a Keurig coffee maker
– Dining area seats 4 plus kitchen bar seating
– Washer/Dryer in the condo
– Free WIFI
GRAND CARIBBEAN EAST AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Swimming pool (seasonally heated) + hot tub
– 2 beach walkovers located right across the street
– Outdoor BBQ grilling area
– 1.4 miles to the grocery store (Publix)
– Just 1 mile to Destin Commons for shopping, dining, movie theatre, bowling and other fun things to do!
– Nearby restaurants include Camille’s and Camille’s Cafe + Coffee Shop, Crab Trap, and Soleil to name a few!
Discover all that Destin has to offer, including water sports, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, deep sea fishing charters, dolphin cruises, catamaran sunset cruises, and top-rated attractions like Big Kahunas Waterpark, The Track, Uncle Buck’s Bowling, and so much more!
**RULES – You must be 25+ to rent and supervise any guests not of age at all times, no pets, no smoking/vaping in condo or outdoor areas, all guests will receive our reservation agreement for electronic signature upon booking. A week prior to your check-in date I will send your welcome letter and door code!**
**No pets allowed! Emotional support animals are not required by ADA laws to be allowed in vacation rentals. Please do not bring any pets! If you have a support animal that you plan to bring, please search for pet friendly rental options!**
**Primary guest(s) must be at least 25 years old and personally supervise any guests under 25 at all times. NO pets allowed, including ESAs which are not required in vacation rentals by law, and no smoking/vaping in the condo or the balcony. We provide starter supplies of trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and shampoo. If guests run out of supplies, they will need to purchase additional supplies. We are located in a condo building – we are not responsible for noise from other guests or construction, any closed amenities due to maintenance or other or any other building issues. Guests must adhere to HOA/building rules and quiet hours. The community fee is for an accidental damage waiver that will cover accidental property damage up to $1,500. We have a $300 security deposit hold placed on your account 2 days before arrival and will be released 7 days after checkout if no uncovered damage is found. Infants count in totals, even if a booking site doesn’t count infants – this is for local laws and fire code laws! This building does not have an elevator- there are 21 steps to get up to this condo so if you have mobility issues, please do not book this condo!
*Management fee includes an accidental damage waiver to protect you up to $500 for accidental damage caused in the property! You must report the damage immediately during your stay or upon check out to be covered by your policy!
*Departure instructions – we do ask that our guests remove all trash and food and start the dishwasher with any remaining dishes. This small list allows our professional housekeeping team to clean and sanitize the condo during our short rental turn in time for our next guests. We appreciate you!
- Resort view
- Ocean view
- Free parking on premises
- Hot tub
- 1 bathroom
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Water view
- Private entrance
Separate street or building entrance
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
There is free on-site parking for you!
- Towels Provided
Shower towels only – guest must bring their own beach towels!
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Stairs only, no elevator
- Living Room
Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Dishes and silverware
- Coffee maker
- TV with standard cable
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
- Check in after: 4:00 PM
- Check out before: 10:00 AM
- Children allowed
- No pets
- No events
- No smoking
- Max guests: 6
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1. No smoking and no pets in condo or on balcony! 2. Must be 25+ to rent! 3. All guests must sign our rental agreement!
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Destin, Florida, United States
Detailed location provided after booking
Submit your review
This condo was better than advertised. Such a great stay, not one complaint from anyone in our family. Just want to know when we can come back & we definitely will. Very clean, easy access & parking & close to everything. The beautiful beach was great to look at & hang out on. Amazing all around!