Island Princess #707
- Instant Confirmation
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Hot Tub
3 King beds! Newly renovated 3 bed/3 bath PENTHOUSE condo! Free beach service!
Gorgeous Gulf front PENTHOUSE condo with the best views – newly renovated!
Sleeps up to 10 with 3 KING beds! Covered parking!
Family fun, Minutes to Restaurants & Entertainment, Pools, BBQ Grills and FREE beach service!
*5% discount for weekly stays!
Welcome to Island Princess #707, “Grouper Therapy”!!!
Now under new management! Plan the ultimate beach vacation in our renovated and coastal inspired 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo on the TOP FLOOR that sleeps 8 with 3 king beds and an upgraded sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress. If you have up to 10 guests, we have 2 pull out twin ottomans! Perfect for families or romantic escapes. You will love our large balcony with beautiful high top patio furniture for coffee or dining al fresco! You can also enjoy the dolphins, gulf breeze and breathtaking winter sunsets from the balcony! Our condo is beautifully furnished and renovated and offers breathtaking unobstructed views of the sugar white sands & emerald green Gulf of Mexico waters!
– Gulf Front master suite with Sleep Number king mattress and en-suite bath
– Guest suite with Sleeper Number king mattress and en-suite bath
– Guest bedroom with luxury king memory foam mattress and adjoining bath
-Leather sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress and no center bar!
-For more than 8 guests, we have 2 twin pull-out ottomans
– 3 fully remodeled bathrooms
– No carpet!
– Spacious living area with leather sofas including a sleeper (upgraded memory foam mattress with no center bar) and a large SMART tv
– Brand new kitchen with new cabinetry and sleek quartz counters – full stocked for meals at home!
– Dining area with Gulf views
– Washer/Dryer in the condo
– Free WiFi
ISLAND PRINCESS RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Gulf front swimming pool, seasonally heated
– Hot tub
– Beach service included – you’ll receive 2 chairs + umbrella set up for you each day of your stay (March-October)
– Outdoor BBQ grilling area
– Fitness Room
– Our location can’t be beat – within a quick walk or drive to many amazing restaurants, we are close to The Boardwalk, fishing pier (weekly summer fireworks), AdventureZone and the Gulfarium.
– Only 8 miles west of Destin – Okaloosa Island doesn’t have high rises so we don’t have all the traffic and crowded beaches like Destin!
– Less than a mile to the grocery store
*We offer and recommend travel insurance from Rental Guardian to protect your vacation! The policy is 7% of your vacation, or we offer a “cancel for any reason” policy for 9.8% of your vacation cost.
**Let the warm temperatures, Gulf breeze and fresh air bring some peace and joy back into your life!!! **Our properties are PROFESSIONALLY cleaned with rigorous cleaning & disinfecting standards and all linens are cleaned in a high heat commercial laundry**
RULES – primary guest(s) must be 25+ years old and closely supervise any guests under age requirement, maximum of 8-10 guests in the condo, we have a video doorbell, NO PETS, NO SMOKING OR VAPING in condo or balcony, no parties, no luggage carts inside the condo, check-in at 4pm, check-out at 10am…failure to follow any rules as listed in reservation agreement will lead to eviction with no refund! **OWNER has a severe pet dander allergy and guest pets are not allowed in this building. Emotional support animals are not required by ADA laws to be allowed in vacation rentals. If you have a support animal that you plan to bring, please contact me for pet friendly rental options!**
- Guest Suite
Guest suite with king mattress and adjoining bath
- Master Bedroom
Gulf front master suite with amazing Sleep Number mattress
- Guest Suite
King guest with Sleeper Number mattress and bathroom
Master is Gulf front and has a Sleep Number mattress for the ultimate in guest comfort! Balcony access and amazing Gulf views! The two king guest suites are equally comfortable; one with a Sleep Number mattress and the other with a new luxurious memory foam hybrid mattress!
- Satellite or cable
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Guest Bath #3
Walk-in shower, renovated
- Guest bathroom
Renovated, tub/shower with glass door
- Master Bathroom
2 sinks, renovated, glass door to shower
Fully renovated bathrooms!
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector
living area and bedroom hallways
- Exterior lighting
- Fire extinguisher
Kitchen under sink
- Beach View
- Water View
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
one covered space and lots of guest parking!
- Towels Provided
shower towels – guests must bring their own beach towels
- Fitness Room/Equipment
Located on the ground floor
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
3 king beds including 2 Sleep Number mattresses and an upgraded sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress!
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Seating for 8 people
- Dining Area
In addition to the dining table there are 4 bar seats!
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
- Check in after: 4:00 PM
- Check out before: 10:00 AM
- Children allowed
- No pets
Severe pet allergy of property owner.
- No events
- No smoking
No smoking inside or on balcony
- Max guests: 6
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Primary guest must be at least 25 years old and closely supervise all guests under 25 -No smoking, vaping or pets allowed
- No luggage carts allowed inside the condo! -This condo has a video doorbell. Guests may not cover up or tamper with the doorbell!
- If you have more than 8 guests, there will be an extra fee of $20/guest/night up to 2 extra guests who can use the pull out twin ottoman beds
- Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Cleaned with disinfectant
Okaloosa Island, Florida, United States of America
Detailed location provided after booking
Submit your review
The condo was super. Great Gulf views. Every bedroom has a king sized bed and it’s own bathroom. The condo felt itself felt very modern as all the appliances were new. We would definitely stay here again. If I absolutely had to nitpick a problem, I would say the cleanliness of the elevator could have been a little better. Overall, an excellent condo and we will definitely stay again.
The condo was absolutely gorgeous. Very tastefully decorated and clean. Ottomans that pull out to twin beds were a plus, I loved them. Kitchen was well equipped except could use more than 1 large boiler/sauce pan.
We are so glad you had a great vacation in our new condo!
The place was very clean, nice view, only complaint is that there were 3 bathrooms with a total of 3 washcloths..ONE per restroom, that’s it. One roll of toilet paper per bathroom, one roll of paper towels, no dish detergent for washing pots in sink. There were 2 or 4 tabs for the dishwasher.
Not a huge deal, just wish we had known ahead of time to bring extra towels/washcloths. Also, there weren’t enough king size bedding. All bedrooms have a king bed that are very comfortable but one was unmade, had only the mattress protector/pad thing.
Otherwise, it was a great stay, board games to play, nice view of ocean and pool area.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Grouper Therapy! As you know you were our very first guests since this condo was recently remodeled and refurnished from top to bottom! Unfortunately housekeeping snafus can happen and as soon you told me about the sheets I offered to send housekeeping back to bring the missing sheets, but you found some in the closet – we are always glad to rectify anything for our guests! We store extra towels and washcloths under each sink cabinet. Our listing and welcome letter does tell our guests that we only provide starter supplies of things like toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher tabs and laundry tabs as is common practice in our area. We hope you can make it back to the beach again soon and were able to create some great family memories on this trip!