Islander Beach Resort #311
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Hot Tub
Holiday Isle Vacation Retreat with beautiful modern upgrades | Islander Beach Resort #311 “Sandy Dunes”
SPECIAL MONTHLY RENTAL RATE FOR WINTER 2023/2024 – $1,700.00/month plus taxes, damage waiver & cleaning. For bookings longer than 1 month, monthly cleaning will be required which will also include a linen swap (to be paid by the guest). We will also provide mid-stay cleans and linen swaps for an additional fee.
SPECIAL WEEKLY RATE FOR WINTER – book 6 nights & get 1 FREE
These monthly & weekly rates are effective for 11/1/23 – 2/29/24.
** some condos will allow monthly February bookings at a higher rate ** Please message us if you’d like to set up a relaxing winter stay at the beach!
If you are looking for a peaceful and serene beach vacation, you have found your place! The views are to die for and so much more amazing and magical in real life! In addition to the Gulf of Mexico views, you have a view over the lake in Destin Pointe and the Pass just beyond. You will see all of the boats heading from the Harbor to the Gulf and the bright parasailers as they go by. It’s so easy to walk through the lush and tropically landscaped grounds to the abundant amenities. We consider the pool and hot tub in front of our condo our hidden gem as they are easy to get to and never overly crowded! The Holiday Isle beaches are pristine and feel worlds away from the hustle and bustle of Destin. And we have several fantastic restaurants from casual to fine dining right on Holiday Isle!
“Sandy Dunes” Highlights
– Sleeps up to 6 guests
– King sized Gulf, lake, and resort view master suite with ensuite bathroom
– Guest bedroom with queen bed and adjoining bathroom
– Updated and fully stocked kitchen
– Large balcony with incredible resort, pool, Gulf and lake views
– LVP and tile flooring throughout the entire condo, no carpet
– We leave a beach cart for our guests!
– Large King suite with ensuite bathroom
– 2nd Queen bedroom with adjoining bathroom
– Sleeper sofa
– 2 bathrooms – both are shower/tub combo
– Our kitchen is fully stocked and equipped with all quality items for meals at home (or on the balcony!)
– Standard coffee pot your morning coffee
– Breakfast bar with stools
– Dining space with table and 6 chairs for the entire family to enjoy beach meals together
– Large balcony for your morning coffee, relax in the sun, dine al fresco, watch the dolphins play, and enjoy the sunset
– The Islander Beach Resort has 2 sparkling swimming pools, 2 hot tubs, fitness center, grilling area, 1 tennis court, 4 pickleball courts, 1 half basketball court, and lushly landscaped grounds plus a gated and secure front entrance. Beach service is available for rent for an additional fee from March 1 – October 31.
– Easy beach access from our Gulf front building with no busy roads to cross
– Located on stunning, low-density Holiday Isle with close proximity to many great shops and restaurants and pontoon rentals, fishing charters, wave runners, and parasailing! (Nearby restaurants include Louisiana Lagniappe, LaPaz, Local Market, Bric a Brac, Capriccio Cafe, Pancakery, Mimmos Italian and Lost Pizza to name a few!)
– Freshly laundered white linens, and fluffy white towels
– Hair dryer and iron/board
– Washer and dryer is coin operated with 6 washers, 6 dryers, and a deep bowl sink
– We provide starter supplies of toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher tabs, laundry tabs, and trash bags. Once this supply runs out, you will need to purchase additional supplies.
**PLEASE NOTE: The front desk charges a $19/day resort and check in fee payable upon arrival. You will also receive your parking pass and property wristbands from the desk for each guest in your group – this wristband will provide access to all building amenities and for your front door. The front desk is staffed from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily. If you will be checking in outside of this time frame, please let us know so we can help make alternative arrangements for a smooth check-in.**
– Free WiFi (not responsible for service disruptions)
– PET FREE PROPERTY – Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in immediate eviction, plus additional cleaning charges. Emotional Support Animals are not required to be allowed by law in vacation rentals.
– Our condo is professionally cleaned and sanitized in between each guest – book with confidence!
ABOUT KRISTINE MORAN AND BEACH STAYS VACATIONS
The Beach Stays Vacation team is a boutique hosting team – we are passionate about delivering a great guest experience alongside a sparkling clean and well-maintained property, and to help our guests have the dream vacation they have worked and saved for!
Our team includes Kristine, Jen, Kim, and Shelly – we are excited to welcome you to the beach! We are here for you to answer any questions or to help you choose the perfect property, just ask. As owners and hosts, we have a small collection of beautiful properties to choose from. Our team looks forward to helping you have a fun and stress-free vacation!
– Minimum Age: We require a minimum of one adult over the age of 25 to stay at the property throughout the rental term.
– Maximum of 6 guests is enforced by the building. Infants count as a guest for building rules and fire code laws in Okaloosa County- regardless of booking sites not counting an infant!!
– All reservations include a mandatory rental agreement to finalize your reservation that will be sent to your email for easy electronic signature.
– Every reservation includes an accidental damage waiver – should any accidental damage occur during your stay, simply notify us as soon as you can and provide a photo. We will file the damage waiver and replace/repair before the next rental guests arrive!
– We offer optional travel insurance to protect your vacation investment – this will include trip cancellations and delays, medical conditions, hurricanes, and much more.
– We provide 6 wristbands for your reservation – these wristbands operate our condo front door and building amenity access. Guests are responsible for these wristbands and the fee for lost or damaged wristbands is $15 each.
– Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
– Check-in begins at 4:00 PM and check-out is by 10:00 AM – We do not allow early arrivals as we are busy cleaning and sanitizing the property for your stay. If early arrival or late departure are available, extra fees apply. If you need guaranteed early arrival, please add an extra day to your reservation.
– No smoking/vaping/drugs/firearms allowed in our condo.
*Departure instructions: We don’t believe in long chore lists for our guests – you are here to relax! All we ask is that our guests remove all trash and food and start the dishwasher with any remaining dishes. This small list allows our professional housekeeping team to clean and sanitize the condo during our short rental turn in time for our next guests. We appreciate you!
What this place offers
- Free parking on premises
- TV with standard cable/satellite
- Washing machine – hallway, coin operated
- Dryer – hallway, coin operated
- Air conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Hot water
- Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Bed linen
- TVs (3) with standard cable/satellite
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
Internet and office
Kitchen and dining
- Dishes and silverware
- Coffee maker – drip
- Private entrance
- BBQ grill (on resort property)
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Tennis and pickleball
Things to know
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm
- Check out: 10:00 am
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- A completed and signed rental agreement must be completed by guest.
- A $99 cancellation fee applies.
- A security deposit hold is required prior to arrival and will be released 7 days after checkout, provided there are no deductions.
Destin, Florida, United States of America
Detailed location provided after booking